A blog dedicated to the "Do Something" Series; presented by Catalyst (a ministry of Faith Church).

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catalyst Tomorrow Night

Dear Friends,

The “Do Something” series continues this Thursday night @ 7pm in the garage and I want to encourage you to come. I will be teaching on how God empowers us to do something great. Many of us know that we lack the power to accomplish great things. The good news is that the power we need is available in Jesus and His Kingdom. I also will be introducing a new Catalyst initiative for 2010, you won’t want to miss it. There are also a few other Catalyst announcements I wanted to make you aware of:

• Shine FM is going to be broadcasting live from Catalyst from 5:30-7pm this Thursday night. I want to encourage you to come early and be a part of the broadcast. It should be a blast.

• Catalyst, Faith Church, and Children’s Hunger Fund has partnered together to provide food, relationships and gospel opportunities for families in need in our local area. There is a very important meeting next Thursday, in the garage, at 6pm. There will be a chance to sign up for this training during mini-churches tomorrow night. We are hoping to get a good chunk of people out for the training so that each mini-church can adopt at least one family.

• The ski retreat is two weeks away (February 19-21); retreats are amazing opportunities to meet the Lord and build friendships. The cost of this retreat is $65 (+ skiing costs). If you would like to sign up and pay, follow this link: click here to register. If you need a scholarship, please contact me.


God is doing amazing things in each of your lives, in Catalyst, and in the world; I pray he gives you eyes to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment